Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wait... I Still Have A Blog?! WELCOME BACK READERS!!!

So I realize it has been an extreme amount of years since I have even touched, seen, or even thought of this blog, but I have been needing an expressive outlet of sorts so I have officially decided to dive back in! I'm going to continue to keep it simple and stick to thoughts, ideas, crafts, and recipes! Please follow along if you're in need of some inspiration or a pick me up or an internet friend to commiserate with. The Wanderer will be here when you need him!

So just to get everyone up to speed:

-I still live in West Palm Beach Florida (after a move to Pittsburgh AND Canada which will come in later posts)
-I am currently still finding a way to exit the world of retail
-I am still singing when I can find work
-Gizmo is still considered my best friend in the ENTIRE world
-And lastly, I still want to make a positive impact on everyone I come in contact with

Although things may be extremely rough at the moment, I still remember that there have been or could be worse times. No matter what I need to remember to breathe and take what life has to offer both sweet and sour. I will take EVERY moment as it comes and will celebrate every victory before I bemoan my losses! Hopefully, I can encourage others in the same life situation as myself and heck maybe we can even support each other in this crazy world of ours. :)

So once more, WELCOME BACK READERS! I hope you will follow along and I can provide some entertainment for you whether it be with food, word, or song! 

TNWM My fellow wanderers!  ~The Wanderer~

No comments:

Post a Comment