Saturday, June 26, 2010

Favorite Song At The Moment! "Can't Take It In" - Imogen Heap

This song has gotten me through so much. THIS song to me is the soaring of imagination! I first heard it on the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe soundtrack and it is perfect for such a wondrous movie and tale! The song itself is lilting and very light. It feels as if you are flying across vast oceans or over the highest forest filled mountaintops...It feeds imagination with lyrics that make you feel as though you were meant to be wherever your mind may take you...

For me it takes me away from where i am for just that glorious three and a half minutes as word by word and note by note i am transported from my kitchen to a place of my imagination...a place where the animals can talk, magical creatures abound, and I am a hero of my own story.

If you haven't heard this song or it has just been a while, I encourage you to listen to it again and for once LET your imagination get the better of you!

Well that's all for now everyone : ) TNWM (Til Next We Meet)

No comments:

Post a Comment