Saturday, July 10, 2010

Disney : The Magic NEVER Dies



Thursday July 8th I got the opportunity to once again to visit the wonderful world of Disney at the Magic Kingdom! It wasonce again a day to remember. I went with all my dear friends including one Elizabeth Demarco whom I have come to value dearly in my life. I met her when I was a scared freshman in college and we were in the same class and program. She was an immediate joy in my life and has been a great friend ever since. Well thursday she had to leave Florida for her home in New York because she has a better job waiting for her there. It was our last opportunity to share our one great joy of Disney one more time before she left.

The Magic Kingdom has always been one of my favorite places to visit because the moment you walk in it is pure MAGIC! There is a feeling about the place that is simply abuzz with pure excitement and adrenaline. The moment you see the magnificence of Cinderella's castle, you tend to forget what age you are and you revert back to the age where you were happiest and most innocent. Where all the little things were all that was needed to make you happy and get you all jittery with excitement. The sights, colors, sounds, smells, and people all make the experience worthwhile.


We rode all our favorite rides and ate at our favorite places. Another nice thing about this place is that you can constantly be making memories no matter where you go. As long as you are with special people, you can make as many memories as there are moments. And I was with some very special people : ) The moments I shared with the people there are ones that I will remember for my entire life.


Disney's magic will never die for me. I will continue to love every moment I spend there and with the people I go with. Disney continues to be a place of magic and wonder...a place where I know dreams come true...and a place where love is abundant...and where people can just be free to act like kids again.

And I will continue to seek more great times there in the future.

TNWM

No comments:

Post a Comment