Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moments...

In acting we learn a lot about moments. Moments are pieces in time that leave a lasting mark in someone's life. Sometimes we are so busy in the hustle and bustle of our daily lives that we don't notice these moments.

Moments can be found at the oddest of times. Sometimes it can be a friendly smile by a passerby. Your heart skipping a beat after a first kiss. Sometimes a moment can be found by yourself watering a plant or staring out the window at the pool. I experienced a moment today when I was on a walk with my dog Gizmo and I was watching a mom holding her baby while still blowing bubbles with her little curly haired blonde girl. The laughs and giggles just reminded me of how important it is to look for these moments and cherish them.

Sometimes moments are exactly what you need to get through the day. I want to remind everyone to live for these moments and maybe create some of your own along the way!

TNWM

No comments:

Post a Comment