Saturday, July 10, 2010

LOTS to catch up on...Starting with 4th of July ! : )


Well it has been a while since I have had sufficient time to write a post so I am gonna do a series of them so everyone is caught up with what has been going on! As I wrote in the title I'm going to start with our awesome 4th of July holiday!Although I was very saddened to hear that my entire family was up in my old hometown of Pittsburgh, including my older brother Josh I haven't seen in almost three years and my baby nephew (both below),



I decided I was still going to have a fun 4th with my other family made up of dear friends. We decorated the house with a couple of fun 4th decorations and then my lovely roomie Carrie and I went out to and bought all the ingredients needed for a small cook out! We had so many fun dishes including the YUMMMMMY jello pretzel salad, my fabulous cheddar bacon cheeseburgers and hot dogs, a watermelon, flag cookies, and corn on the cob! It was a yummy feast to behold and it was so nice to have a bunch of friends to enjoy it with! Not to mention my friend Anthony who put FAR too much lighter fluid in and almost caught us ALLLL on fire as the poor grill seemed to almost go down in a blaze of glory.





After dinner, we all decided to go watch the fireworks at the "4th On Flagler" celebration. We drove to the top of the Cityplace parking garage and it was pouring down rain, but the fireworks STILL went on as scheduled and it was such a beautiful display and we had a BLAST all watching from the cars or under umbrellas while blasting our favorite music.

AND THEN!!!! WE HAD OUR OWN FIREWORKS TO SET OFF!!! (Which might have gotten us in minor trouble, but WELL worth it!!!) check out the display!


All in all, this 4th is probably one of the best ones I've gotten to spend here in Florida. It was filled with fun, laughter, and friends. Who could ask for anything more?

The love that surrounds us keeps us whole. - Me

Well everyone that's all for this one! MORE to come today! TNWM

No comments:

Post a Comment