Monday, July 19, 2010

The Fun is Officially Begun!!!! GLI 2010

I am about to embark on my fourth summer at Northwood University as a Group Leader/Camp Counselor with the Global Language Institute (GLI). Despite the stuffy title, GLI is in fact one of the most amazing camp experiences of my life! Kids and teens come from all over the world to learn the English language....AND most importantly to have the time of their lives! I have been a part of children's camps since I myself was a camper starting in the 1st grade. They are important parts of kids lives as that is where they learn important life and social skills and garner memories they will keep the rest of their lives. This camp is very special to me because of the things I also learn. These students and campers have given me the opportunity to experience new cultures and learn new languages. I have a blast EVERY year and I hope the trend continues! More to come as the fun rolls along! VIVE LE GLI!!!!!

P.s. My plants are alllll doing well. Since I have to live on campus for the camp I simply took them with me : ) new pics and posts on them to come!!!!

TNWM

No comments:

Post a Comment