Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NEW BLOSSOM!!! Introducing My Beautiful Orchid

I have been raising a very special orchid plant. It really means alot to me and I have been careful to provide it the most special attention I can give. And it seems to have paid off! My orchid has a new blossom. I am so very proud of how well my plant seems to be doing.

They have opened up a nurturing nature inside of me and I am seeing the beautiful results of my work. Starting this garden was the best hobby I have ever had!!!

In other news, I am still continuing to eat healthy : ) EVEN THOUGH camp food is very difficult to digest...I am stilllll very active as the kids keep me on my toes playing soccer, kickball, and dodgeball. ANNND I have rediscovered my love of four square hahaha! These amazing kids have brought the child in me and I am rediscovering aspects of myself that seemed lost. They are teaching me as much as I am teaching them. Even though we have just started I already know I will dearly miss most of them. With kids like these, the future seems so much brighter. They are going to lead us into a more prosperous and hopefully more harmonious future.

TNWM

1 comment: